Age of Wonders 4: The Pantheon, Explained
Age of Wonders 4 is a turn-based grand strategy game from Triumph Studios. It continues the long tradition of epic fantasy and strategy that the Age of Wonders franchise is known for. Age of Wonders 4 brings with it many new innovations, one of which is the Pantheon.
The Pantheon is a new progression system that provides players with much-needed incentives for completing sessions. This guide will break down what the Pantheon is, how it works, and how to get the most out of it.
The Pantheon itself is a group of heroes that have ascended to near-godhood, becoming powerful Godhir in the process. After a player conquers a realm, the rulers they encountered in that realm will ascend into their Pantheon. Once they’ve joined the Pantheon, that player will have a chance to encounter them again in future realms.
Every hero that joins a player’s Pantheon appears in their list of Pantheon Leaders. Each leader can be set to “Hero” or “Ruler.” This determines how they will be encountered in future campaigns.
As players progress in Age of Wonders 4, and their Pantheon expands, they’ll gain Pantheon Experience that contributes to the Pantheon Level. This will earn them points they can spend on unlockables like cosmetics, starting gear for rulers, and different map types.
How to Level Up the Pantheon
Players progress their Pantheon by conquering realms. Upon completing a realm, they’ll gain Pantheon Experience based on certain actions they took over the course of their campaign. Here’s a list of some of the actions that reward Pantheon Experience:
|Ancient Wonder cleared||25|
How to Progress the Pantheon
As the Pantheon gains levels, the player will earn points they can spend on the Pantheon’s Progression tree. The Progression tree is a long list of unlockable traits, cosmetics, and more that give the player even more ways to customize their ruler. To navigate to the tree, select My Pantheon from the Main Menu and move to the “Progression” tab.
Here’s a small selection of what can be unlocked:
- Wizard Hat: A cosmetic hat that can be worn by a ruler. There are also cloaks, banner icons, and other helms.
- Barbaric Warlord Hero Origin: Unlocks Berserker Greataxe, a trait that allows a ruler to begin campaigns with a Greataxe and the Berserker’s Rage enhancement. There are many different Origins to unlock.
- Primordial Realm: A new realm becomes available to play on. This realm is inhabited by Giants. There are a total of nine realms that can be unlocked.
Age Of Wonders 4 is available now on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, and Windows.
MORE: Age Of Wonders 3: How To Activate Cheats & Every Code
Read original article here: gamerant.com
- Age of Wonders 4: The Pantheon, Explained
- Check all news and articles from the latest GUIDES updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.