Amanda the Adventurer has several challenging escape room puzzles in it. From the head-scratchers called Clock Puzzles to the Blabbot puzzles, there are loads of riddles that can trip players up. In order to win the game and escape the attic, players will need to complete another trial after the Butcher version of the In Your Neighborhood Tape that involves a coloring book with several pages. Players will need to color the buildings in correctly to move on to the next tapes.
Unlocking the Butcher Version of In Your Neighborhood in Amanda the Adventurer
In order to get to the coloring book in the first place, players will need to start with the In The Kitchen Tape and the pause button. After players answer KNIFE to Amanda’s apple-cutting question, press the blue pause button in the bottom right of the screen to pause this Amanda the Adventurer Tape.
Check out the sign on the fridge behind Amanda; the oven in the drawing is set to 525 degrees. Walk over to the play oven and turn it to 525 degrees; this will immediately change what is displayed on the TV. Finish the tape, and the oven with a new recipe will appear on the table in the center of the attic.
- Take the cheese from the table and put it in the mousetrap in the corner furthest from the TV. Catch a mouse and put the dead mouse into the pie tin.
- Grab a mushroom from the wet corner by the TV and put it into the pie tin in this indie game.
- Take the plant pot with the moon on it and water it into the wet corner until a potato grows from it. Put the pot with the potato in it into the pie tin.
- Place the pie in the oven; change the temperature to 525 and the timer to 50 minutes.
- Close the door and get the Butcher version of the In Your Neighborhood tape.
The Coloring Book Appears in Amanda the Adventurer
After completing the tape in this horror game based on kid’s shows, a new object will appear: a coloring book on the table with some words scribbled on it. There are several questions:
- Where? We went?
- We Tried To?
- You Took Me.
Each building has to be clicked on in this order. The place Amanda went, the place she wanted to go, and the place they ended up: the Corner Store, the Candy Store, then the Butcher Shop.
The page will flip, and the next page will be a slightly messier version of each building; select them in the same order: the Corner Store, the Candy Store, then the Butcher Shop in this itch.io puzzle game.
The third page has all the logos of the four places in the video messily sketched. Click on the 24/7 Corner Store logo first, then the infinity Candy Store symbol, then the meat-looking one for the butcher shop.
This will give players the key to unlocking the toolbox along with a hint on where to get another piece of the Amanda puzzle to help players get all the endings in Amanda the Adventurer.
Amanda the Adventurer is available for PC.
MORE: Amanda the Adventurer: The Piano Puzzle Solution
Read original article here: gamerant.com
- Amanda the Adventurer: The Butcher Shop Coloring Book Puzzle Guide
- Check all news and articles from the latest GUIDES updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.