This guide will inform players of the best builds to run with The Legion in Dead by Daylight.
One of the easier Killers to learn in Dead by Daylight, The Legion can quickly bounce between Survivors with their Feral Frenzy power, allowing them to see Survivors nearby and inflict Deep Wounds on them, helping to slow down the game while Survivors mend and heal.
To excel at The Legion in Dead by Daylight, players must be constantly aware of their surroundings, paying attention to Survivor locations and avoiding pallet stuns to save their power. This guide will showcase the best builds for The Legion to maintain pressure across the map, keeping tabs on plenty of Dead by Daylight‘s Survivors at once to make the most of their power.
The Legion: Best Non-Teachable Build (2023)
With a power as oppressive as The Legion’s, Survivors will often split up to work on multiple generators at once, meaning The Legion must divide their attention or achieve quick downs in order to keep the game under control. This build focuses on keeping Survivors and generators pressured until the lethal endgame.
- Discordance (The Legion) – Any generators within 128 meters being worked on by two or more survivors will be highlighted in yellow.
- Hex: No One Escapes Death (General Perk) – After the final generator is completed, all survivors suffer from the Exposed status ailment, and users gain a 4% Haste effect until the Hex Totem is cleansed.
- Sloppy Butcher (General Killer Perk) – Basic attacks cause the Mangled and Hemorrhage status ailments, slowing down healing by 25% and regressing healing progress when left unfinished.
- Jolt (General Perk) – Downing a Survivor causes all generators within a 32–meter radius to lose 8% progress.
Best Legion Build (2023)
As Survivors are far more likely to split up with The Legion in play, this build centers around controlling generators and chases with the popular gen-kicking meta perks to stay informed about where Survivors are.
- Corrupt Intervention (The Plague) – At the start of the trial, the three generators furthest from the killer’s starting location are blocked for 120 seconds or until the first survivor is downed.
- Bamboozle (The Clown) – Vault speed is increased by 15%, and performing a vault will block the window for 16 seconds.
- Overcharge (The Doctor) – After damaging a generator, it will begin to regress from 75% of normal to 200% of normal over the next 30 seconds. The next time a Survivor touches this generator, they will be faced with a difficult Skill Check that, if failed, will result in the loss of an additional 5% progress.
- Surveillance (The Pig) – Any regressing generator will be highlighted in white. If the generator begins to be worked on, it will be highlighted in yellow for the next 16 seconds. Generator repair noises are also made audible by an additional 8 meters.
Dead by Daylight is currently available for Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.
MORE: Dead By Daylight: Iconic Killers The Game Should Add Next
- Dead by Daylight: Best Builds for The Legion (2023)
- Check all news and articles from the latest Game Guides updates.