Looms are essential for players that want to craft vanity items in Terraria. Looms offer utility throughout the game and are easy to craft. However, they are not to be confused with Living Loom, as both items are entirely different.
Looms may seem like a straightforward item to craft, but many players do not know how to craft and use them. Fortunately, this guide will cover everything there is to know about making a loom in Terraria and other helpful tidbits.
How to Make a Loom in Terraria
To make a loom in Terraria, follow these simple instructions:
- Gather 12 pieces of wood, such as Rich Mahogany, Shadewood, and Ebonwood.
- Head to a Sawmill.
- Craft a Loom.
Players that do not have a Sawmill can build one by following these steps:
- Build a furnace by gathering 20 stone blocks, 3 torches, and 4 wood.
- Make an anvil by gathering 15 ores.
- Use the anvil to make a chain by gathering iron ores.
- Gather 10 wood.
- Craft 2 iron bar and a chain by using the anvil.
- Build the Sawmill with the required materials.
Finding Loom in Terraria
Players will be pleased to know they do have the option to find loom in Terraria. Loom can be found in Underground Cabins.
Underground Cabins are like treasure rooms, and they are themed according to the biomes they are found in. It is worth noting the chest types and loot can also vary depending on the biome.
Since Underground Cabins are created when the world is generated in-game, there is a limited number of Underground Cabins in each Terraria world. The number of Underground Cabins can vary depending on the size of the world, too.
Uses of Loom
Loom is used to craft vanity items in Terraria but can also be used for game progression. Some notable items that can be crafted using loom include the Goblin Battle Standard and Robes. Robes are a fantastic item for magic users, while the Goblin Battle Standard is excellent for farming coins or other things, such as:
- Gentleman’s Vest
- Green Banner
- Hero’s Hat
- Maid Shoes
- White String and more.
What is a Living Loom?
A Living Loom is not the same as Loom, specifically used to create Living Tree-themed furniture and items. Unfortunately, Living Looms cannot be crafted and must be found or purchased.
- Living Looms can be found in a Living Tree. Every Terraria world is not guaranteed to have a Living Tree.
- A Living Loom can be purchased from the Steampunker for 10 gold coins, but only if the Living Wood Wand is in the player’s inventory.
Terraria is available on Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, macOS, PC, and more.
MORE: Games to Play If You Like Stardew Valley
Read original article here: gamerant.com
- How to Make a Loom in Terraria
- Check all news and articles from the latest GUIDES updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.