Pokemon Scarlet & Violet brought back a legion of fan-favorites, though some were disappointed by the lack of Gen 8 Pokemon in the game. There’s no Wooloo, Alcremie, or Morpeko, for example. Nontheless, fans of Toxel and Toxtricity will be pleased to find out that the two Electric/Poison-type Pokemon were among the few that made the cut. Here’s how to get both Pokemon in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet.
Where to Find Toxel in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Toxel, the Baby Pokemon, can be found in very limited areas of Paldea, making it one of the more difficult Pokemon to find in the game. It is most commonly found around the area of the Psychic-Type Gym:
- South Province (Area Four)
How to Evolve Toxel in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Evolving Toxel in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet is less complex than one may think. Players just need to get Toxel to Level 30, a feat that can be accomplished relatively easily thanks to EXP Share, EXP Candies, and Rare Candies. Once it hits Level 30, it will automatically evolve. It’s getting the preferred form that may cause some confusion.
Toxtricity has two forms – Amped and Low Key. Aside from physical appearance, the only real difference between the two is the final move that it learns depending on the form:
- Amped Form learns Shift Gear, which is a Steel-type attack that raises both Attack and Speed.
- Low Key Form learns Magnetic Flux, an Electric-type attack that raises the Defence and Special Defence of an ally Pokémon with the Plus or Minus Ability.
The form it evolves into depends on its nature, which can be checked by selecting ‘Check Summary’ from the party menu or box. There is no way to see the nature before it has been caught, so it may take a few tries to get the one the player wants:
- Toxtricity Amped Form Natures: Hardy, Brave, Adamant, Naughty, Docile, Impish, Lax, Hasty, Jolly, Sassy, Quirky
- Toxtricity Low Key Form Natures: Lonely, Bold, Relaxed, Timid, Serious, Modest, Mild, Quiet, Bashful, Calm, Gentle, Careful
Ultimately, the form the player chooses depends on the function the Toxtricity will serve. Amped Form may be favored for PvP or story mode due to Shift Gear raising the Pokemon’s own stats, whereas Low Key Form is particularly useful in raids due to the ally-supporting move Magnetic Flux.
Where to Find Toxtricity in Pokemon Scarlet & Violet
Toxtricity has an even more limited spawn area than Toxel, only being found in the following area:
- South Province (Area Six)
MORE: Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: How to Beat Tulip (Alfornada Gym Guide)
Read original article here: gamerant.com
- Pokemon Scarlet & Violet: How To Get Toxel & Toxitricity
- Check all news and articles from the latest GUIDES updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.