If you have not been maintaining a tally of early 2024, we might encourage you to take action. The present launch schedule is, fairly frankly, absurd. Within the area of slightly below two months, we’re getting:
- Alone within the Darkish – sixteenth January
- Prince of Persia: The Misplaced Crown – 18th January
- Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth – twenty sixth January
- Tekken 8 – twenty sixth January
- Granblue Fantasy: Relink – 1st February
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League – 2nd February
- Persona 3 Reload – 2nd February
- Helldivers 2 – eighth February
- Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft – 14th February
- Last Fantasy 7 Rebirth – twenty ninth February
- Unicorn Overlord – eighth March
And now, it appears like issues may someway get even crazier. The newest hearsay is that Elden Ring’s anticipated growth, Shadow of the Erdtree, will drop in early February — or on the fifth, to be extra exact. That is in keeping with Elden Ring YouTuber Ziostorm, who has been pretty correct with Elden Ring-related updates prior to now.
The DLC’s launch would comply with on from a contemporary exhibiting at The Recreation Awards, apparently — though that is a simple assumption to make, seeing as FromSoftware appears to be greatest mates with Geoff Keighley.
If Shadow of the Erdtree actually does hit in February, we’re formally in overkill territory. We won’t assist however wonder if one thing has to present, as a result of that clutch of latest releases — from Like a Dragon by way of to Helldivers 2 — is brutal.