In Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, Cal Kestis and his band of merry allies are taking the fight to the Empire in order to secure a future for themselves, and the galaxy as a whole. However, that journey is full of trials and tribulations, and threats can come from all directions, not just the Imperials.
One of those happens to be the troublesome Haxion Brood, who is still not over hunting down the Jedi Knight. Thankfully, a helpful ally in the form of Caij will save the day, providing players with the necessary information to get the drop on bounty hunters, and also rewarding Cal with some valuable rewards for the trouble. This guide to all Bounty Pucks Rewards at Caij’s Bounty Board in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor has everything players need to know before they dive into the business of killing for reward.
What are Bounty Pucks?
First of all, it is useful to know just what the currency in trade is. Bounty Pucks are awarded to players for every named bounty hunter they take down, and such individuals can only be found at specific locations as shared by Caij. There are no other ways to obtain this particular collectible other than straight-up combat against the Haxion Brood.
All Bounty Pucks Rewards in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor
Once players have encountered Caij in the Devastated Settlement area and caught her attention, she will relocate to Pyloon’s Saloon, just next to the DJ. Speaking to her will shed new light on a new bounty hunter that is currently gunning for Cal, and trading in those Bounty Pucks will enable players to get more abilities for BD-1, the Blaster, and parts for customizing the ranged weapon. Here’s what to expect:
- Charge Shot Area (2 Bounty Pucks) – An upgrade to Cal’s Charge Shot, which now hits nearby enemies around the target.
- Ricochet (2 Bounty Pucks) – Fires a specially loaded round that bounces off any surface it hits.
- Stun Shot (2 Bounty Pucks) – Fire a blaster bolt that stuns one target and others in close proximity.
Makes it possible for BD-1 to slice and control the following droids that have been damaged. BD-1’s arsenal of slices can be further bolstered by exploration and finding the right terminals.
- Slice: B2 Droid (2 Bounty Pucks)
- Slice: B1 Battle Droid (2 Bounty Pucks)
- Slice: Probe Droid (2 Bounty Pucks)
Time to customize Cal’s Blaster to look like his own using these parts and more.
- Model 13 Barrel (1 Bounty Pucks)
- Showdown Barrel (1 Bounty Pucks)
- Showdown Body (1 Bounty Pucks)
- K3 Vindicator Body (1 Bounty Pucks)
- RSKF-44 Grip (1 Bounty Pucks)
- Model 13 Grip (1 Bounty Pucks)
The entire bounty hunt side quest line will allow players to earn a total of 18 Bounty Pucks, all of which can be traded to Caij for the rewards above. Enhancing the Blaster shots will make the Blaster Stance an even more powerful one, while giving BD-1 the ability to control other droids will even the odds in fights against the Empire. If the Haxion Brood is making trouble, might as well make them pay for it and reward Cal at the same time.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is now available for PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S.
Read original article here: gamerant.com
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor – All Bounty Puck Rewards at Caij’s Bounty Board
- Check all news and articles from the latest GUIDES updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.