The largest League of Legends event of the 12 months is sort of upon us. Worlds 2023 will see a complete of twenty-two groups battle to raise the Summoner’s Cup — the crowning glory of the League of Legends aggressive circuit.
From October 10 to September 19, groups will duke it out in cities throughout South Korea, culminating in a grand remaining on the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul, South Korea.
Take part on the motion if you play the ONE Esports Worlds 2023 Choose’Em Problem. Suppose you realize which groups will come out on high? Inform us right now.
The winner will obtain as much as 5,000 Riot Factors, with a complete of 9,300 Riot Factors to be received.
- Why this specific Worlds orchestral theme tune nonetheless makes me cry
- 8 rarest League of Legends skins you’ll probably by no means personal on this lifetime
The way to play ONE Esports Worlds 2023 Choose’Em Problem
To begin taking part in, merely reply the questions beneath.
- Which 2 Play-In groups will qualify for the Swiss Stage? (300 factors per appropriate prediction)
- Which 2 groups might be within the Grand Finals Sequence? (200 factors per appropriate prediction)
- Which crew will be the Worlds 2023 Champion? (500 factors)
- Which champion would be the most picked on this event? (1,000 factors)
Every appropriate prediction will web you the listed factors. The aim of the problem is to attain as many factors as attainable.
What’s the prize?
There are a complete of 9,300 Riot Factors to be received. The prize breakdown is as follows:
- 1x Grand winner: 5,000 Riot Factors
- 5x Tier 1 winners: 2,900 Riot Factors
- 10x Tier 2 winners: 1,400 Riot Factors
Prepared to choose your winners? Click on right here to affix the ONE Esports Fantasy Challenge from September 26 to October 9.
READ MORE: League of Legends Worlds 2023 tickets: The place to purchase, gross sales begin dates, costs